Buruan Daftar YSEALI 2015! dan ke Amerika Gratis
YSEALI Academic Fellows 2015 Young South East Leader Initiative merupakan kegiatan yang mengundang calon pemimpin untuk datang ke Amerika Serikat.
What is it?
The YSEALI Academic Fellowship on Civic Engagement will provide Fellows with an overview of how citizens have shaped U.S. history, government, and society both as individuals and groups. The Institute will define civic engagement, examine its development in the U.S., and explore topics such as citizenship, community building, economic development, grassroots activism, political leadership, and volunteerism.
The YSEALI Academic Fellowship on Social Entrepreneurship and Economic Development will provide Fellows with an overview of entrepreneurial approaches that are employed to address social issues. The Institute will review the development, history, challenges, and successes of social enterprises and community leaders, in the United States and globally.
Complete and submit your application and one scanned letter of recommendation to YSEALIjkt@state.gov. Please note that applicants must indicate on the application form to which one institute they are applying and answer the essay question. These fellowships will take place starting from February to April 2016.
Technical Eligibility Requirements
– A citizen of one of the following countries: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam;
– A resident of one of the following countries: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam;
– A full-time undergraduate student or graduated in the past four years from college, university, or other institutions of higher learning;
– Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English; and
– Eligible to receive a United States J-1 visa (A J-1 visa is for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs. As part of the J-1 visa, you are required to adhere to a two-year Foreign Residency Requirement. This means you will be required to reside in your home country for a period of two years before taking part in a similar program).
– Demonstrate interest, knowledge, or professional experience in one of the YSEALI themes;
– Demonstrate a commitment or interest in community service, volunteerism, or mentorship;
– Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States and ASEAN as a region;
– Be willing to actively participate in an intensive academic program, community service, and study tour;
– Have a commitment to return to their home country to apply leadership skills and training to benefit their community, country, or the ASEAN region; and
– Preferably have little or no prior study or travel experience in the United States.
"Between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application" <~ umurnya kelewatan pake banget~ hiks XD
hehhehe. daftar program yang lain aja kak. masih banyak kok. 😀
Kak adlien, saya mau nanya tentang program di atas secara personal. Boleh minta contact yang bisa di hubungi?
bisa kontak ke email saya saja, Asty. email@example.com 😀